Initial Consultation Package  



Au Pairs:

You must hold a resident permit in order to function as an au pair with a host family in denmark, if you are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA.

The purpose of the Au pair to improve language and/or professional skills as well as broaden his/her cultural horizon by becoming more acquainted with denmark. In return, the au pair participates in the host family's domestic chores (e.g cleaning, washing clothes, cooking, babysitting) for a minimum of three and a maximum of five hours a day, and no more than six days a week.

Some of the conditions to be met are that you must be unmarried, never been married and between the ages of 18 and 29 (both years included) at the time of application and you must not have any children.


You can be granted residence permit in order to follow a PhD programme in Denmark.

Working Holiday:

Denmark has made working holiday arrangements with Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea. The working holiday programme makes it possible for young people from these countries to get a residence permit in order to stay in Denmark for an extended period of time. The agreements go both ways and also make it possible for young people from Denmark to stay in one of these countries according to the regulations which apply to each country.

If you qualify for a working holiday programme, you can be granted residence permit for a maximum of 12 months.

Want to know more?

Let our capable consultants’ at Avisa4you advice you.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION! Use our instant chat link, or send your questions via our contact us link, or use our free assessment questionnaire. Better yet, call us for a free initial consultation on + 4550162553