Initial Consultation Package  



Germany is the largest economy in Europe and has the greatest shortage of IT staff.

If you wish to work in Germany and you are neither a national of a Member State of the European Union nor of the European Economic Area or of Switzerland, and would like to remain in Germany permanently, you will need a permit, called the "residence title " . You must apply for a visa as a matter of principle. Citizens of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland are exempt.

There are three residence permits for work purposes:

    • General employment
    • Specialist professional
    • Self-employed

There are four different residence titles for long-term stays in the Federal Republic of Germany

    • Residence permit (temporary residence title)
    • EU Blue Card (temporary residence title)
    • Settlement permit (permanent residence title)
    • EU permit for permanent residence(permanent residence title)

Want to know more?

Let our capable consultants’ at Avisa4you advice you.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION! Use our instant chat link, or send your questions via our contact us link, or use our free assessment questionnaire. Better yet, call us for a free initial consultation on + 4550162553