Initial Consultation Package  



You can apply for residence permit to join your family or for family reunification if your family has a residence title, suitable accommodation and income. This application has to be done from your home country and can take some time.

Foreign nationals who want to move to Germany to be with their spouse must, as a general rule be able to prove that they have basic German-language skills before they enter the country. Note however that there are certain exceptions to this rule.

Want to know more?

Let our capable consultants’ at Avisa4you advice you.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION! Use our instant chat link, or send your questions via our contact us link, or use our free assessment questionnaire. Better yet, call us for a free initial consultation on + 4550162553