Initial Consultation Package
Initial Consultation Service
This service gives our clients the opportunity to have their questions answered, and assists them in understanding specific visa/admission requirements and provide professional advice prior to lodging their application. Consultation allows you to delve deeper into any areas where you may have additional questions or unique circumstances. In most circumstances, the consultation may be conducted over the telephone, skype or video conference. The initial consultation is billed at a nonrefundable rate of $250.00.’No consultant-client relationship is intended to be established by the initial consultation. The initial consultation is a limited scope service provided by us to help you determine whether you may want to retain us to provide services. At the conclusion of the initial consultation, there is no obligation for you to retain us, nor do we have an obligation to provide services to you, unless mutually agreed This service is ideal if you are attempting your own application and you just need a resource of professional help and advice for reference as you progress.
The purpose of the initial consultation is for us:
- Getting to know each other and case background. To learn about you and your particular needs based on the information you provide
- to answer your questions to the best of our ability;
- to identify your options and, to the extent possible, analyze the costs and benefits of those alternatives;
- to help you determine your course of action, if any;
- to discuss our fees and terms of representation if a consultant-client relationship is to be established after the consultation; and
- to determine the next steps in the process, as appropriate.