STUDY IN CANADA
The Canadian Student Visa allows a wide variety of students either in an academic or vocational sector to grow within Canada's bilingual borders. From simply learning English or French to earning a Post-Graduate Degree, student visas allows students to expand their knowledge and expertise in Canada. This allows foreign students to bring their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada's already diverse classrooms and schools.
Boasting excellent and varied educational options, reasonable tuition rates and living costs, a peaceful and multi-cultural community and the possibility of applying for permanent residence Canada is a top-destination country for students seeking an international experience.
Students can study in Canada at Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels, in a vocational course or in a professional capacity.
Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to its more than 104,000 foreign students who come to study in Canada each year with additional students who come to learn English or French within Canada's bilingual borders.
To apply for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014, you will need a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution. You need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #), which is the number that begins with the letter “O”, on your application form.
All primary and secondary schools in Canada are automatically designated. They do not appear on this list. You do not need to include a DLI number on your application form if you apply at this type of school.
Benefits of studying in Canada
- The degree awarded from the university and college is world wide recognized.
- Canada has one of the best educational systems in the world and this combined with its wonderful multicultural cosmopolitan attitude makes it an excellent destination for international students to come and further their education.
- Degrees from Canadian institutes are internationally recognized, and there is a diverse range of courses on offer from marine biology through to accountancy.
- Canadaalso has a number of excellent opportunities for language courses, and you can choose between both French and English as your main language of instruction, and students often benefit from taking an additional language course alongside their main degree or diploma.
- Canada is a very safe, stable country and has an excellent health care system, and the educational and living costs are relatively low compared to other English speaking countries, so this is an ideal place for international students to come and enhance their learning.
- There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. International students bring a rich culture to the classrooms. Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
Applications is starting now!!!