STUDY IN IRELAND
Ireland is one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements.
The main conditions of being a Full Time Degree Programme Non EEA student are:
- The maximum time a student may stay in Ireland for the purpose of attending courses at degree level is limited to seven years;
- A Letter of Acceptance from the college, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time day-time education;
- You must have proof that fees have been paid to the college. Where your fees are below €6,000, the full amount of the fees must be paid in advance;
- You must have access to €3,000 at first registration. This is in addition to your course fees;
- All students are required to have private medical insurance, either personally or through a group scheme operated by your college, at time of registration in accordance with the conditions set out below regarding private medical insurance.
Applications is starting now!!!